Tuesday, September 6, 2011

SHIBAPALOOZA!

Well, not really but OMG the humans and I met another Shiba today!!!!!!!!! SO STOKED. Her name is Ichi and she's 10 years old. She's a pretty lady, but a little too old for me...


Yesterday was Laborz Day and also the day after mom's birthday so we had a great day of walking around downtown. We couldn't walk 10 feet without someone stopping to say how beautiful I was and asking if they could pet me. It was really hot and I didn't really want to walk around, so I decided to plop myself down and refuse to walk. My humans really liked that. 

Later that day, we drove up to Kittery, ME. We thought we wuz goin to a beach but it turns out we ended up here:
(NOT a beach)

But we decided to make the best of it anyway and enjoyed the views
 me n' MA. She looks like alf alfa *tee hee*

me n' POPS

 can you see me?!?
enjoying a nice stick while taking in the view.

Overall, I'd say we had a good Laborz Day! Maybe next time I can actually go to a real beach. Mom and Dad hope I'll be a water shiba. But I don't even like putting my pretty paws in wet grass so..... =)


No comments:

Post a Comment