Sunday, January 8, 2012

The new year! Etc etc etc....

Happy 2012 to all of my Shibas and Shiba lovers out there! I haven't been posting much lately so lots to catch up on!!!!!!

I've been having a pawsome year so far! I was lucky enuff to have 2 PLAYDATEZ with Kaiju who is my buddy and also happens to be my cuzzin!

Kaiju and I chillaxin' at my crib
Come and get me!


Grrrrr!!
*Please check out Kaiju's blog for many more amazing pics of us!


I also ran into another Shiba that wuz mentioned in another post of mine. Her name is Ichi and she's a 10 year old Shiba girl. Very pretty and dainty. She doesn't like to play as much but she's a good observer! We ran into her and a few other dogs and they were kind enough to invite us over to their home for a playdate!
Ichi the "observer"
Water break-Ichi watcha lookin' at? 
Me & Normy the Labradoodle!


My head is like an owl's!!!! Bwahaha!

Show me yur TEEF!

Mommy and I have been stayin' at my buddy Porter's house and will be for the rest of the week. His mommy and daddy went far far away (something called a "vaycayshun") We have lotsa fun playing, wrestling, barking, etc.  He is one of my bestest buddies so I don't mind being away from home to keep him company! 


I wuv you Porter! 
Nap time

Food time

Nap time again


It's been a good start to the new year! I'd like to give myself a high paw for a great 2011. Well done, Shiba. Well done.



Licks,
Knox 

Knox is a #twiba ! Follow him: www.twitter.com/knoxyfoxy11

No comments:

Post a Comment