Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Aaaaand we're BACK!


Ok so I officially win the award for the worst blogger in the world. It's been WAY too long since I've written a post. So much has happened in the past year! Where to start?

Well...We moved to California! Such a huge move from Massachusetts to Cali but totally worth it. Knoxy loves it here. The move itself was pretty stressful on both humans and dog. We ended up driving out here. Amos has to start his job right away so he took off the day after Christmas with Knox and I stayed behind to take care of things back in MA and joined him in February. It was a very hard 6 weeks being away from my boy, but the reunion was priceless. And now here we are 6 months in and loving it. We have so many wonderful friends, and knox gets to play with so many shiba friends! Knox also has completed his test and observations to become a Therapy Dog! He's really mellowed and become a total joy to have around. He's well behaved, calm, yet playful and silly at times. I can't describe the love I feel for this little fluff ball. More love than I was ever expecting or than I anticipated.

Knoxy is now 2 years old! I can't believe it. I read the posts from even before we got him and I can't believe how much has changed.

Well, in the past year we got heavily involved in rescue work and fostering. It was an extremely rewarding experience, and we decided to continue doing the same thing on the west coast. We are currently fostering a sassy little black & tan female shiba named Tasha. We have had her for a little over a week now and can already see a change in her. She came to us very nervous, shy, and wouldn't really interact with anyone. She's so-so about other dogs. She gets along with Knox MOST of the time but once in a blue moon she gets a little "bitchy" and snappy. We are working on that. We aren't quite sure if she would do best as an only dog or not. But she DOES need to loose a significant amount of weight. She's very small, but weighs the same as Knox who is a BIG shiba. Knox is 31 pounds and tall!

But we will do all we can for Tasha and let her know it's okay to have fun and be spunky!

Pics to come! Just wanted to post an update! I'm really going to try to keep up with this! Or Knox will kill me.



 Follow Knox on Twitter! www.twitter.com/knoxyfoxy11
And on Facebook! www.facebook.com/knoxyfoxy11

No comments:

Post a Comment