Monday, October 10, 2011

My new ha-bee-tat

It's been a while since my last post. That's cuz pawrents and I moved. I wuz kinda scared at first cuz there wuz lots of loud noises but I'm really starting to like it here. I even have my own backyard.

But I am, like always, keeping things interesting. I don't like to pee in my backyard. That's GROSS. why would I pee and poop where I play? COME ON. Instead, i like to hold my pee until a walk :) They don't like it.

I love to lay out and catch some rays, though...

My other new favorite past time includes stalking anyone who dare come near my house. I'll sit at this window for hours. 



















And humom snapped this as she pulled up to the house. I was awaiting her arrival...


So basically I just hang around the house n' stuff. Lots of new places to hang.





Lots more later!


Licks,
Knoxy Foxy

No comments:

Post a Comment