Sunday, November 27, 2011

Shibas are not PAPER DOLLS!

Just because I am THE cutest creature on the planet, that does NOT MEAN YOU CAN CONTINUE DRESSING ME UP LIKE A DOLL. Wasn't Halloween good enough for you humans?! This is abuse!!!!


THIS IS NOT FUNNY!


When it rains...the humans put this stoopid rain coat on me. SO EMBARASSING. I show my hatred for it immediately.



And the worst one of all....

I iz sad.......



They should know by now not to do it. The second they put any clothing on me, I freeze up and refuse to move any part of my body. Serves them right!


HUFF!




Knox is a #twiba ! Follow him: www.twitter.com/knoxyfoxy11

3 comments:

  1. oh my god, I don't think I've ever seen a face that says "I will absolutely KILL you with my mind powers" more than the 2nd one up there of Knox. SO FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hilarious. he's SOOOO no into it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA. I love that he droops his head a little and has airplane ears. Shio does the same thing but it's just so darn hard not to put clothes on them!

    ReplyDelete